Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretzel Salad

Pretzel Salad
Brinkerhoff family favorite

Bottom Layer:
2 Cups crushed pretzels
3 Tbsp. sugar
¾ cup melted butter

Combine ingredients in a 9x13 pan. Bake @ 400° for 4-5 min.
Set aside to cool.

Middle Layer: 8oz. ceam cheese, softened
1 cup Sugar
1 small can of drained crushed pineapple

Combine above and fold in 9oz pkg. of cool whip. Put on top of
Cooled pretzel crust.

Top Layer:
6oz. Pkg. of raspberry jello.
Dissolve with 2 cups of boiling water. Add pkg. Of frozen raspberries;
Let set partially & pour on cream cheese layer.

Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until top layer is fully set.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this was one of my FAVORITE things to eat while I was at Purdue! I could blame all my weight gain in college on this....and they say dorm food is gross. I can't wait to try it on my own. Thanks for the recipes girls!

    ReplyDelete